You can buy CBD Hemp Oil from these reputable suppliers:
BlueBird Botanicals gives you 20% OFF your first retail order – use coupon code FIRSTTIME at checkout
NuLeaf Discount – Use code CBDSCHOOL for 15% off your order!
Go here to learn more about CBD :
There are 4 main ways to take CBD:
– This is smoking and vaping. Vaping is the healthier option.
– Product examples: CBD eliquid, CBD ejuice, dry high CBD flowers
– Most efficient method of use – effects start in minutes
– Effects peak in 30 minutes
– Lasts 1 – 4 hours
– Easy to dose because you feel the effects fast
– If vaping CBD in eliquid AVOID propylene glycol suspensions.
– Read this article from Project CBD:
– Check out this article from CBD School:
– This is taking CBD oil under your tongue
– Product examples: CBD tinctures, CBD sprays
– Efficient and discreet method
– Effects start in 15 – 60 minutes
– Effects peak in 1 – 2 hours
– Effects last 1 – 4 hours
– This is eating CBD and metabolizing it with it passing through the stomach
– Product examples: CBD edibles, CBD oil capsules, CBD gummies, chocolates, etc.
– Slow onset, longer lasting
– Effects start in 90 minutes
– Peak effects in 2 – 3 hours
– Effects las 6 – 8 hours
– THC has much stronger effects when eaten – need to be careful with dosing
– This is rubbing CBD creams and salves to specific parts of the body
– Product examples: CBD salves, lotions, creams
– No psychoactive effects
– Can be more liberal with dosage – no risk of using too much
– Can help with aches, pain, eczema, rashes, irritation (hemorrhoids), and psoriasis
A good book to learn about different ways to use cannabinoids:
Affiliate Disclosure. My channel and website are supported through affiliate marketing, whereby for referral traffic I receive a small commission from select vendors, at no extra cost to you. This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support.